Blair: "Starr, I don't know how to tell yout his but your demo tape killed everyone in Llanview. They couldn't handle it. Everyone's ears exploded. I'm sorry."
Well, Happy Hump Day! I can't lie...the show wasn't my fav on Tuesday so I'm gonna make this post a short one. Y'all the show has got to pick up! AH! I'm losing my mind. I mean...granted some of the Todd stuff is interesting (but I think the show has turned into THE Todd show again. I mean I love him but it's all we are seeing) but otherwise I'm so damn bored and NEED this paternity storyline to end. Speaking of boredom...the commenting has taken a nosedive! Are people not really watching the show? Not interested? Or are my posts THAT boring (more than likely this one)? Or...sadly...is it a combo of everything? Just curious. Anyway, I'm just doing a mini drive-by. The Todd stuff was ok and McBain was fabu and Tea and Blair were kinda hilar but I was still bored as hell...sorry. =(
Tuesday, October 4th--Everyone Refused to Blog Since They Were So Bored. Little Liam Stepped Up...What a Guy.
1. Natty's neck injury healed in a hot minute. I mean REALLY?! Now only if this damn paternity storyline could end that quickly...dammit!
2. There is no other way to put it...McBain needs to do stand-up comedy (he does in real life!). His reactions to Irene dying were hilar. John wants the CSU involved at the crime scene? If the LPD has any sense they will put their top CSU on all this...page Natty!!!!! STAT! If you have any hopes of solving this crime, then by God call Natty! She is so smart.
3. I'm very disappointed in Vicki's cabin...have been for years. I mean she has a shit-ton of money so I expect better. Yes, I know it is a cabin and not a 5 star resort but it could be a little fancier...just sayin'.
4. This Jess/Nat shit is uber lame. However, you know what isn't lame? LIAM! I mean...Jessica (just like Brody) is spilling her guts to Liam and asking for advice! This kid is a mini Buddha! Lord have mercy! Poor kid has heard more "real" shit in his life than anyone else in the world at that age. Heavy stuff!
5. Please ask me if I give a damn about Starr and James. The only time my ears perked up was when James offered to play the music Baz and Starr made. I mean someone shoot this kid immediately. I will gladly do it and go to jail for the rest of my life knowing my deed was for the greater good.
6. Again, it is really hard for me to wrap my mind around the exact purpose Tomas serves on this show.
7. I'm not even sure I can write down ten things about this episode. Even I am bored typing this damn blog! Y'all I can't take it!!!! Bludgeon me now! Paper cut me to death with the paternity results! I don't care! I just can't take this!
8. I think Tea and Blair make quite the couple. Seriously...hot stuff. Sassiness overload...loves it.
9. Well, I don't know about y'all but now I can rest easy and actually stop hyperventilating. Natty made it to the crime scene so now I know that this story will wrap up quickly. My ass...
10. I just need James to get a life. Natty to solve this murder mystery. The paternity storyline never be mentioned again. A bomb go off and kill Mes and NQS (or the sound of Baz and Starr's demo tape could be played on repeat and proceed to kill these two slowly). Tomas to have a purpose on the show. Clint and Vicki to get together. Bo and what's her name? Nora...yes, Nora...actually be seen on the show together because I forgot they were married. UGH! Also, Liam needs to tell all these ass clown writers what is up.
I'm so sorry this post was awful! Jesus I had NOTHING to work with this episode!!!
PRAYING today's episode is good. Good grief!