Friday, May 13, 2011

Yes Blogger, I'm Talking to YOU!!!!

OMG y'all! Who do I have to sleep with to get Blogger to work correctly?! I swear I'm gonna switch to another blog site. And, thank God I have witnesses to this Blogger.com fiasco! I swear I haven't bailed on all of you! Blogger has been screwy for a week and wouldn't let me post AT ALL last night! Total woof. Plus, I awoke this morning to BOTH of my posts from Wednesday missing. Thankfully, I found out that Blogger deleted almost everyone's recent blog posts and they were to be restored. Thankfully, my Wednesday posts were back up this afternoon. Whew!

Anyway, I JUST walked in the door from work. Gonna post tomorrow. Thursday's show was fabu. Haven't watched today's yet. See you kiddies at some point tomorrow!

Much love,
Miffed Mija

No comments:

Post a Comment