Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is Nate's Fault

OMG OMG OMG! I want to effing kill someone!!! I had Thursday's AND Friday's blog ALL TYPED UP yesterday morning and then Blogger decided to wig out and not let me post ALL DAMN DAY! I couldn't even log on. Then, it lets me log on today and it didn't save my post from Thursday. I swear...I'm crying. CRYING! I bitched about this all day to MH! I feel terrible y'all haven't had a post but I swear it's not my fault! Soooo....I'm about to have coffee and go to church. So, I'll do the posts this afternoon. Ugh. Thank God I didn't delete the episodes...Lord. I'm convinced this is whole damn thing is karma: All my bashing of Dayt-en, Joey and friends, NQS, etc. has caught up with me and payback is me not being able to post and the whole damn thing got deleted.

I hope this never happens again because if it does then I'm gonna have to choke a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment