Clint and Vicki: "We are so proud of our Joey! He FINALLY graduated from pre-school, and we couldn't be happier."
In my BEST Clairee Belcher voice (God, does ANYONE know who that is?) I'm saying "Good Mornin' Good Mornin!" Ugh...I have to be at work early today. Drive-by of today and then FULL post today since all this Matthew shit is about to go down...lord!
Timeout...I know some people are like WTF, ME? Why this pic? I wanted a pic of Joey when he was little (think the age of pre-k or kindgergarten) and this is all I could find. Soooo....in honor of Joey graduating from pre-k today (he grew a pair and stood up to Aubs so he deserves a grand affair) I thought the pic was fitting. ;) Oh, and please excuse all the errors I'm going to have...HURRIDLY typing here so I can crank this post out for y'all to read this morning!
Monday, May 23rd--Herpes Hotel Version of Events
1. My GOD! EVERYONE has been in the same clothes for week I swear. Observation #1. I mean Tomas' shirt is clean and starched yet he has had it on for four months. My ass.
2. I'd love for these Bo and Nora scenes to be longer than 2 seconds. Ugh. Nora's still being a hardass about Clint...awesome town.
3. Every damn time they show Matthew in pain with his head I feel the need to take Advil.
4. NO!!!!!!!! Can't/Won't discuss this ATROSH Dayt-en and NQS horseshit. In case I was uncertain, I can now verify that I was indeed left behind after the Rapture and am being forced to watch these scenes as punishment. Woof!
5. Well, I honestly just don't know what in the hell to think about these RH scenes. Besides the fact that those white keds look like something I wore in first grade, I got nothin'. I mean...this shit is confusing. At least RH can wear his shoes to Joey's pre-k festivities...
6. THERE IS NO NEED FOR DAYT-EN TO BE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MATTHEW SHIT!!!! WOOF!!
7. YES! I flove that Nora just said that Matthew confessing is not an option. I'd probably say the same thing. I know her saying that is why some people think she and Bo are self-righteous and judgmental hypocrites, but this is one of the many reasons why I love her!
8. Sean to Todd: "Yeah right. If that guy [Tomas] is innocent, I'm Hannah Montana." OF COURSE this show would have a Slutty Cyrus reference...OF COURSE! Next thing you know they are gonna be singing "Party in the USA." I'm telling you!
9. OMIGOD...I feel like a proud mother and I need to take pics. Joey has made such progress within the past few weeks. I couldn't be more proud of him standing up to Aubs. I'm getting teary as I type this....whannn!!!!
10. Yeah...this Toad/Todd shit is gonna take a looooooong time to come out. Like, how long it takes to go to the DMV long.
11. Well, I am not a violent person but I want to fly through the tv and pull a wrestling move on Mes. I mean...she is such a blabber mouth. Yes Matthew...she told Dan-YELLA like 2 seconds after you told her. She is uber trustworthy lemme tell ya. You cashed in your v-card to a motormouth! Boo!
12. "Like hell!" Flove it, Bo! Keep this up.
13. Sean doesn't beat around the bush with this sex shit. This whole conversation is hilar!
14. I just peed when Toad was informed Tomas had been staying there: "Yeah! Yeah! Sonofabitch!" His temper is off the handle, yo?
15. How incredibly sad/pathetic/ridic is it that I am feeling kinda sorry for Aubs? I know. I want to even beat the shit out of myself, but...well dammit it's the way I feel for now. I still want her gone, but...well, just sayin'.
16. Sonofabitch...I flove John and Kelly and it's ending today. Woof of monumental proportions but I knew this was coming. Plus, why would they stay together? I liked them so that means they will break up.
17. Times! All these Marty references...where in the HELL is Marty's Playhouse?! I need it back in my life STAT!!!!
18. I flove that Nora and Bo were like NOT prepared for this Tomas shit! ha! OMG BO IS ADORBS: "This is my town. I don't like trouble here." Cutie pie...you tell 'em! Wow..."It burns me when I have to let someone get away with a crime." Heavens!
19. Sweet lord! I CANNOT watch when Matthew's head hits the table. NO MORE FLASHBACKS! Dammit I cannot deal!
20. MH and I discussed this yesterday, but we need Gina Tognoni to dye her hair back blonde. Thank you OL hair and make-up department for considering our simple request. xx, ME & MH
21. Joey...it's your big graduation day so I need you to stand strong and not cave when it comes to Aubs. You've come so far! Keep your eye on the prize--kindgergarten!!!! Stay strong!
22. Sweet lord...how many times did Mes interupt Matthew when he was trying to tell her that Nate knew? Interrupting is RUDE!!!!
23. Toad's little 'tude with Sean is comical. Sean could sneeze and beat Toad's ass. Times...Tea is so sass! Flove it! So fiery!
24. Aaaaaand these interrogations of RH are already boring me. Move this shit along!!! Choo! Choo!!!! Let's leave this station shall we? Woof!
25. No Bo and Nora in the 4th segment...FAIL! Obviously I DEF got left behind. There is just no other explanation.
26. OMG...guess who else is a FAIL? ME! Yes, yours truly. I suck because I felt sorry for Aubs this episode. Omigod, if I were blogging about me I'd badmouth the hell out of me. Jesus.
27. FLOVE that Tea kicked out Tomas.
28. I need Inez's apartment to blow up right now. That could take care of so many issues right there...seriously.
29. I feel like Nora when she rolled her eyes and threw her purse down...OF COURSE Destiny beat y'all to the punch and told Matthew about Clint. She won't shut the f*@k up!!!
30. Tea's ring is lovely, too. Oh, and so tired of this Tomas/Toad secretive bullshit. Out with it!!!
31. Aaaand Kelly and John's relationship is over...just like that. Well...Happy Tuesday morning to me.
32. Please!!!!!!!! Please someone have explosives planted at Inez's apartment. I need this place to go up in smoke now...WORD!
33. AHHHHH!!!!!! I knew it was coming and I'm still upset when Matthew collapsed! Whann! Poor B/N. I'm sure today's episode will be dramatic and I'll be all upset...woof.
34. OMG...these RH scenes have just gone around in circles. It's like the movie "Groundhog Day." It's the SAME MOTHER F*@KING thing everyday! Please move this convo along already! Dammit!!!!
Whew! I've never typed so damn fast in my life! Pretty sure nothing made sense but oh well! I'll probably go on and post about Tuesday's show tonight. Word! K...gotta run and be at work early! If there are comments I'll respond from work.
Have a FABOOSH day!