Toad: "Sooo...you don't think I should do highlights AND lowlights? Just the highlights? I just need to look my best before the real Todd returns next week."
What.Is.Up? Ummm it's FREEZING here! Holy crap!!!! Anyway this whole damn day has been bananas, but I expected it to be that way with having been gone since last week. Like I said yesterday....drive by of Monday's episode and a full one of today's. Let's roll...
Monday, May 2nd
1. Holy Shit. So, I don't see Nate for awhile and he really has turned into a grown ass man! Dear God! Maybe it's just me?
2. I've never seen Marty dress so sexy in my life! Look at her rockin' that little black outfit. Even better that her accessories are simply her craziness. Her psychotic ways can sass up any outfit...better than diamonds. Forget Tiffany's...adorn me in Marty Sauce. Word.
3. Blair and Tomas...I am pretty sure I'd rather see them roll around in that booth than have dialogue.
4. Is it sad that I'm not that excited Toad woke up? I think it's because I'm so excited about Roger Howarth's return.
5. I flove Tea's little cardigan. Presh.
6. IF I HAVE TO HEAR THE WORD "DAYT-EN" ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO F*@KING EAT GLASS SINCE THAT WOULD BE MORE ENJOYABLE. If I were actually from Dayton, I'd be beyond livid about this.
7. I think Melissa Archer lost weight. She didn't need to since she has a rockin' bod, but I think she has lost some. She looks FABU.
8. On another note, Natalie is driving me up the f*@king wall with all this starting and stopping of the Talkboy recorder. I'm so sure she wouldn't sit and listen to the whole damn thing right then and there...woof! Then, I laughed at how excited Natty got when she told the Balsom-Morascos that the tape was really Marty's....LOL.
9. I literally laugh out loud every damn time I see that Post-It that says "Remember to LOG OUT!"
10. Note to self: If Ross ever has to take me to the hospital, I'm def gonna make his ass throw on a blazer first. Obviously...
11. These Dayton flashbacks. Dear God. I'm sure they play this shit in hell.
12. I'm about to mentally go insane if Bo and Nora aren't on soon. AND...Marty's digs could SOOOO be their new house when she flies off the handle permanently.
13. The Todd scene I enjoyed was the last one. Of course it took the whole damn episode for him to name Tomas as the shooter.
Allllllll righty. No need to stop now...
Tuesday, May 3rd
Aw hell. So Bo is talking to John, but...what a f*@king surprise...no Bo. WOOF!!!!!
Blair's purse matches her jacket...ummmm why? I'd prefer it if Blair and Tomas just went back to rolling around in that booth. They were so much more interesting then. What the hell?
DAMMIT! Just show Bo please! hahaha! I did laugh when John surprised Kelly. hahahaha!!!! John: "4 out of 5 doctors say Marty isn't sick." I kinda peed on myself.
Disclaimer: I FLOVE Robin Strasser...adore her. However, I hate when they put ALL of her hair under her hat. Come on...this look is good for no one. And, I mean...NO ONE! I can't get enough of Dorian calling Joey "Joe." SNAP!!!! Thank God!!! Actually, thank you hair department. They swept Aubrey's bangs to the side...FABU! People say miracles don't happen. Well, here is the proof folks.
Lord...someone please throw acid in my eyes...INEZ!!!!! God bless. I mean...I can't win. Dorian is on so I'm happy, but then they have Inez on to take away from that small victory. Atrosh! Dear Ford, Inez can't help you with the baby. She left you at home on the porch. She is a terrible mother. Word homie, ME.
Lord how many people are on this episode today?
I'm telling your writers...Blair and Tomas just need to go roll around. That's it.
WHOA!!!! Kelly just mentioned Zane? LOL. Just a reminder of the awful mother she is...
Joe, not ALL of Vicki's alters came out. Unless I missed them? God, I can't get over how much better Aubs looks with her bangs like this...
These John/Kelly scenes are short!!!
Ok, so obviously Aubs has a history of foster care or something. Her emotions/reactions are too genuine...hmmm. Oh, so David Vickers Buchanan is in California? How lame...
Tea...listen to Toad. You haven't seen your bro in forevs and a day. Bitch please. Wise up. You are smarter than this, legal eagle!!!
Aaaaand, Todd pulled that lame ass phone out of where??? His leg?
God bless...the redemption of Aubs continues. "Money isn't the only thing that matters." Boo.
These Ford/Tess scenes are boring me so far. So are the Cutter/Aubs scenes...
Dear Cutter, Aubs is going to F*@K YOU OVER!!!! Get out of this mess now. xx, ME.
I couldnt' help but LOL at the McBain and John convo.
How is a kid in pre-k 4 going to raise a toddler? So Aubs will be raising both? She is gonna need a nanny. Nigel where are you? Better yet...just give them to Addie Cramer. She is the one who pulls all the weight around this town.
I still like John and Kelly together and I will take whatever criticism that comes my way in stride. Yes, I will.
I FLOVE Dorian's bodyguards!!!!! Flove them!!! Cutter listen to Dr. Lord's ass! She is speaking the truth!
Who is ready for the REAL Todd to return???!!!! I like Toad's punky butt but I am just ready for the real thing...nothing better.
Tomas NEVER looks worried. Cool as a f*@king cucumber. And delicious...
Inez's apt. is a party, yo? I'll bring the Jello-O shots!!!! Wonder if anyone will crush up a pill (from a prescription written by Marty Saybrooke, of course) and put it in my drink? Hmmm.
Dorian!!! Please let your hair out of the hat!!! I love you...do it!
I don't like Ford, but David Gregory is sweet with that baby. Sorry. Hmmm the baby or Tess? Who should you choose Joey? You know...I'd stick with the baby. That's a future little playmate. Tess COULD be your "imaginary friend" since she really isn't real, but I'd stick with the tot. You'll thank me later when y'all are playing Legos and shit...
Dorian is BEYOND right with ALL of this Aubs mess. Thank God someone said it.
Ford, you should have committed Tess a long ass time ago...sorry.
Blair has too many random purples going on.
OMG that baby is PRESH!!!! DAMN...that kid is UPSET! Well, now he is happy since he is with Joey. Congrats Joey...you now have your first playmate. Life is good...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Why in the HELL did they HAVE to show the f*@king, nasty ass Minuteman Motel? I mean, really? Was it necessary? Obviously so...to drive me crazy.
Aaaand, Tess is right about how Ford would have looked in court. He probably would have come across as a guy who took advantage of a little girl. Ewww. FACT: Men just "pass out" at Inez's apartment. Good God! Y'all stay away!!! They drop like flies around there!
Have y'all seen Ross Rayborn on the "Cymbalta" commercial? Tear...
Aw hell...Tomas arrested? Boo. Just boo.
The Buenos Dias has too much red. Nauseating.
Awe...Dorian/Kelly have a good relationship. Flove them.
DAMMIT! Inez is back! LOL...Inez don't act concerned. This isn't the first man to pass out in that very room...within a few months. Sidenote: In Llanview time I bet it's a few weeks...LOL.
Tess...don't get my damn hopes up!!!! WOOF! We all know ALL THE FORDS will be alive and well for what feels like forever...suckytown USA.
Oh.Dear.God. Is that Bo Buchanan?! He is on tomorrow?! STFU!? Be still my heart! Where the hell is Nora? Just hanging out with Matthew watching the Royal Wedding on DVR? Puh-leeze!!!
Ok, I'm absolutely wiped out and have to get up super early. See y'all tomorrow!