Baby Hope: "I'm getting the hell out of Llanview. My mother is useless, and I'm tired of all the newbies. Plus, my grandfather doesn't even talk. He just stands there and spies on people. Fail."
Ah...this has been a long week! I knew today would be long when I flung my arm into the corner of the filing cabinet at work and started bleeding! I'll have a cut and lovely bruise on my forearm, and I pray they go away by my wedding. Ugh. I'm such a clutz so I'm sure something else will happen...woof.
Ok...wine in hand I'm ready to blog. I really have no idea what happened today since I really haven't been checking the spoilers so this should be pretty fun.
Thursday, June 30th--Little Hope Thornhart's Take on This Crazy Town (Even This Little Girl Has Given Up...Hope)
1. YES! McBain drinking at his own bar. Word. Aaaand Blair's ass is hot...literally. She is workin' those white pants.
2. OMIGOD...RH is STILL lurking by Dorian's pool?! Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I guess the cool thing to do in Llanview is to NOT have alarms when you live in a mansion...just keep your doors open and shit. It's the cool thing to do. Oh...NuJack shirtless. Le barf.
3. FACT: Tea and Nora have THE BEST robes in Llanview. I tell you what...I like fiery Tea. I do. She is a little firecracker and I love it.
4. Wait just a damn minute! Who is this mo-fo at Capricorn!? Where is that irreplacable Christian Vega!? Give me back MY bartender! Hmmm...C-Vega leave with Rama? Word. Like YoSammity said...he needs to just do it with her already. Oh wait...I forgot C-Vega had to go out and find a new art assistant. Whereabouts confirmed! Oh snap...the bartender looks like a skinny version of Dokes from seasons 1 and 2 of "Dexter." I bet no one watches this (besides MH) and I'm alone in this observation.
5. Oh...effing shoot me. The sauna...Christian and Rama....barf bag, please.
6. In unison everyone: Poor Brody! Well, maybe y'all don't like him but I think he is a good guy and his ass is about to go off the DEEP END. Poor thing.
7. Todd's house is filled with like the shittiest objects of all time. Whoever decorated it should be bludgeoned. Ugh...every time I see Tomas and Tea in a scene I get all pissy that they are related because I think they would have sizzled together.
8. I love that Bruno Mars took a break from his busy music career to come to OLTL and play Tomas' son. ;)
9. Aaaaand RH is again working hard for his paycheck huh? Yes...exactly. This is the BIGGEST fail of a comeback EVER! EVER!!!!
10. Oh Blair...don't act so shocked. Bitch please!!!! Your son is a f*@kin' terror! You're a terrible mother and the fine young man named NuJack is living proof. Damn shame.
11. I am dying to know how these people storm into the sauna fully clothed and manage to last a whole episode. I almost die naked in there! WTF?!
12. Word Vimal...it's a damn shame that marriages in the U.S. are here today and gone tomorrow. Woof. Ok now back to the show and away from reality...
13. I FLOVE that the ONLY reason Baz agreed to live in Llanview is because of music. LOL...thanks for clearing that up Tomas. Starr said it yesterday and now you. I did NOT know Llanview was the new Seattle when it comes to the up and coming music scene. I need to look into this shit.
14. So Blair is asking John McBain for parenting advice. Of course, because this makes sense...moving right along.
15. I am so insulted with RH just hanging out behind the lattice work. Seriously.
16. Eh...not diggin' the Vimal and Toad scenes. These scenes are long yet the ones with Tea weren't as long. Ugh...I don't understand this damn show.
17. I mean...Brody is like the only one who wants a relationship here. I mean...Natty looks like she wants to puke. OMG...times if Natty and Brody did have kids they would have the prettiest blue eyes EVER! Well wait...Natty just kissed him. Hmmm. Akesha, I know you are loving all this Natty drama! ;) Ok so now Natty acts like she likes Brody but she still seems a bit apprehensive. Aaaaand despite Natty getting on my nerves she just said "it ain't my first rodeo" and I say that all the time. Lurve it.
18. I've said this before and I'll say it again...I do love John and Blair convos. I really do. Snap...John has on navy blue instead of black. Word!
19. I mean...Rama isn't even sweating!!! What a crock of shit.
20. Todd is sitting spread eagle!!! DAYUM.
21. Baz (Bruno Mars...thanks YoSammity) is an enema.
22. I don't know about y'all but these scenes with Starr, Llanview Mother of the Year, and NuJack are effing captivating!!!!!!! Whatch y'all think?! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
23. Ugh Blair...I disagree. I do not think John and Natalie work but I just need to get over this because they WILL be back together. Ugh...I'm nauseous and uninterested in Jolie at the same time. Oh dear God...Blair just made a reference to her trip to NYC. What a joke.
24. Eh...can't get happy about Natty and Brody doing the right thing cause it won't happen. Am I sad about this...yes. =(
25. May I just say that I have not enjoyed the show so far. C-Span is calling my name...more interesting!
26. Rama is as dry as an effin' bone leaving the sauna! FAIL!!!!!
27. I wish NuJack would drown in the pool. Yes that is harsh as hell and I don't care. Oh hell...Blair JUST missed Starr and Nujack and now RH will spy on her. This is BORING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!! How do the writers think this is entertaining?! How?! Holy hell!
28. I still can't get over the fact I like Tea. Wow. Nice...so Toad just spilled the beans. Word. Vimal will snitch no doubt.
29. I bet Jolie people are so pumped about the upcoming Natty/John scene. Me...not so much. But, like Akesha mentioned in her comment, let's get this shit over with! (Not those exact words...I threw in "shit.")
30. Oh Suh-nap!!!!!!! The look on Brody's face in that last scene! He had cray-cray in his eyes yo!?
Okie dokie...respond to comments that I have tomorrow! I'll prob blog about Friday's show on Saturday.
Love y'all, mean it!
Baby Hope (aka the motherless child)