Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Most Pitiful Helper


Yes...Lola has been of ZERO help with me finalizing my guest list! Thankfully I only have one more batch and I'll finish it by tomorrow. So...after work I'm gonna take Miss Priss for a walk and I might go for a run and THEN I PROMISE I am blogging about both episodes. Not sure if my post will be combined or not yet. If Lola would have been more help, then maybe I could have done a post already. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing y'all this evening! Thanks for being so patient. I'm just frantic and have about a zillion things to do...plus, Ross is still out of town. So thanks again and THANK GOD for MH! She is so fabulous and hilarious. Can't wait to watch and post about TWO shows!

Loving you all and meaning it!
Margaret Saybrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment