Self-explanatory photo! Bring on the Irene Manning fall-out, bitches!
Yes, it is MH AGAIN! I know ya'll were expecting ME back to post about yesterday's episode; however, homegirl got home super duper late last night and then had to go back to work today at the butt crack of dawn (huge woof). She is FOR SHIZZLE going to post about today's episode either tonight or tomorrow, so I promise that this is the last day that ya'll will have to put up with me... for now! Oh, and McBain and Co did not crash ME and Ross' wedding reception - boo! Regardless, it was a blast, and we had a great time celebrating with the newlyweds!!
Anywho, before I die of heat stroke in this atrosh Texas heat (We are about to set a record for the most consecutive days of over 100 degree temperatures - YAY - NOT - and we now have mandatory lawn watering restrictions - WOOF!), let me take a break from listening to the new Studio 54 station on XM and type up a top ten drive by of yesterday's show. Times, one cool thing about Texas lately: George Strait's adorbs self is starring in the 25th Anniversary "Don't Mess with Texas" ads, and I am beside myself. Great, now my body temp is up - not such a cool ad campaign anymore. Ugh, I am just going to sit in a tub of ice for the rest of the summer. I am sure ya'll don't give two shits about that, so let's go ahead and get this pool party started.
Oh, and I will respond to comments from Friday's blog at some point today! As always, apologizing for typos in advance!
Monday, August 15, 2011 Summary of Shenanigans in Llanview, PA
Brought to you by Marty's special BBQ crazy sauce/marinade. Marty wanted to host a BBQ and pool party at my house, but it is entirely too hot to eat or do anything outside, so she is just going to sponsor this blog post for today. Word!
1. This two Todd's story is fab right now. TSJ and RH's scenes are always enjoyable, especially when Vicki is involved, and I am so damn glad that RH isn't just lurking in the shadows of every establishment and home in Llaiview anymore! He is talking AND eating, and that is just good no matter how you slice it. Again, I could quote from these scenes all day long, but there is not enough space!
2. I think ya'll know what I am going to say about the scenes at Toad's house... wait for it... Got Milk?
3. Dear Mamma Evans, Nora did not hold a gun to Mestiny's head and force her to keep the baby. If I am not mistaken, Mestiny is your grandchild, and you surely did raise her for your son, so quit yelling at Nora, you hypocrite. K, thanks! I used to like you, but you are making that like go to hell in a hand basket now. And, don't get me started on Nora's passivity in these scenes.
4. Not even watching or discussing these Dani/Mestiny scenes. My blood pressure cannot take it.
5. Aaaaaaaand, please shoot me cause Starr is singing. Please somebody, make it stop. I will not watch or discuss these Starr/Spaz scenes for the same reason that I will not watch or discuss Dani/Mes.
6. May I just say that I flurve these John and Co/Irene Manning scenes! I mean, the actress playing Irene ain't Liz Hubbard, but I like her anyway. Peed on myself at her expression when McBain, the Whispering Chief of Detectives, told her that pressing the alert button with her knee was not going to do any good! Damn, they are already back in Llanview. Hope they enjoyed their stay in Louisiana as much as I did last week!
7. The dialogue in these Nora/Mamma Evans scenes is just overall atrosh, - I mean, WTF was that comment about Nora treating Mes like the help? Bo and Nora have always treated Mes wonderfully despite the fact that that little busy body is always up in their business when she doesn't need to be. Huge woof on these scenes!
8. Oh, a Clint mention!!! I forgot that he still exists We don't see him for weeks, then he appears to be sentenced, so now I guess he is in a secluded section of the Llanfair Refugee Camp to serve out his house arrest? He may as well go play gin rummy with Addie and Rene (Wait, or did Rex kick them out? Hmm.) in the attic of the Buch manse cause we never see him now.
9. I am pretty sure I peed on myself when Blair and Tea started comparing the two Todds' kissing styles and sexual preferences. So much for this frenemy relationship. Bring on the bitch slapping!
10. Just a reminder, Victoria Lord is fabulous in every way and looks fabulous in red, and I don't know what else to say! Times, did Vicki say that Jess is taking care of Clint? That is a scary thought. At any rate, cannot wait to see the Vicki scenes with Irene today!
Overall, not too shabby for a Monday episode. Again, thank you all so very much for putting up with my blabbering in ME's absence. I hope this post was somewhat coherent. It was even too hot for coffee this morning. Ok, time for me to go refresh this ice tub! See ya'll next time!
Loving ya'll mucho,