Omigod who is this man that claims to be Todd Manning?!
WORD!!!! Ok, so I am going to do a quick, quick drive-by of Wednesday and Thursday THEN I'm going to go run before it rains in Chicago. THEN I'll do a full post of Friday so I can be all caught up. I really enjoyed Wednesday and Thursday but I need to play catch up so y'all will get the gist of how I felt. I'm a week away from wedding...AHHHH!!!! Hope this blog makes 50% sense!
Oh, and the picture. Even the muppets are shocked about RH's Todd Manning. The whole damn town continues to have that look (like Beaker's in the pic) on their face this week. It won't go away!
Wednesday, August 3rd--Bo's a Badass and Nate's a No-Talent Ass-Clown
1. The Gigi as a ghost thing is absurd and sadly the Rex/Echo scenes are as cool as getting a paper cut.
2. Dan-YELLA is a dipshit if she stays with NQS...let alone decides to have sex with that nasty hamster.
3. I CANNOT STAND that the writers make Nora a horrible D.A. On another note, she and Clint stole the show with their facial expressions and their 2 second scene was the shiz! It's egregious they don't have more scenes together. Monumental woof. Oh, and the judge...SUCKS ass. Sorry. He was mean to Nora AND to Vicki. Eff that.
4. By the look on Joey's face, I don't think he was accepted to kindergarten for fall. It's tough finishing pre-k 4 and now no plan in life.
5. Let's say this together: 1,2,3...poor Tea. I need homegirl to be happy...preferably with TSJ. Blair with RH. Game over...everyone wins. Oh, and OLTL remembered what a REAL flashback is...I mean, about damn time. It's amazing what a "location" scene used to be compared to now.
6. "I helped my Pa." Oh...just love it.
7. Blair looks like sex on a stick...still a ho...sorry.
8. Oh, I want to know how Kevin Buchanan reacted to Joey and Kelz being in London. I mean...that shit wasn't even addressed. Ugh...disaster.
9. Bo's confrontation with NQS...FABU!!!!! Bo's a badass and I love him. NQS is a whiny bastard and if this show tries to get us to feel sorry for him I'm going to kill someone. End of story. Oh and huge fail Bo didn't tell Nora who hurt Matthew.
10. YES!!!! Vicki/RH see each other. About damn time! Thank you, baby Jesus! Oh, and uber adorbs she was all concerned about Clint. FABU.
Thursday, August 4th--Sup Vicki? You've Been Conned. I'm Your Bro.
1. These location scenes make me think I'm watching "Guiding Light."
2. Baker: Worst Agent Ever? Or...McBain's fiercest adversary? You decide. :)
3. The Vickster/RH scenes...no words. Aaaaand, OLTL is on a roll and remembers what a flashback is. All limbs crossed this streak continues. Come on, baby Jesus...make this happen. LOL..."You're the man little Sam talked about." Victoria ROCKED these scenes. No surprise.
4. I didn't know McBain was so into the Philadelphia Eagles. Helmet AND a football...wow. That's team spirit. Oh, and there is a boom box from the '90s, too. WTF? I haven't seen those in years. Akesha, I agree...Baker is comedic relief. I bet the dart game between McBain and Baker would be pretty close, but McBain would come through in the clutch and win...naturally.
5. I fell asleep during the Tomas/Blair scenes. I think it's the scenery. Interesting that Tomas was here 8 years ago, though. Please let this go somewhere...and make it good.
6. How can they dress Starr in this cute outfit yet the other day they had her in that dress that was soaked in shit from the 90s. Stinky Stinky and Confusing! Just doesn't add up. Maybe the people in the wardrobe were drinking the day they put her in that dress...or just playing a joke since they may not give a shit anymore since the show is ending. Hmmm.
7. Maybe a bear or some rabid animal will attack NuJack at any waking moment...come on! Oh, and who wears those kinda boots in the summer, Starr? WITH jeans? No.
8. Tea is KILLING it today! She genuinely looks freaked the f*@k out with all this Todd stuff. I'll go on and say for the 1,000th time that I am so effing confused about who is the real Todd. I mean...TSJ is making me believe that he thinks he is the REAL one. I.Just.Don't.Know. I think I'm just that dense. I should know or think something about it...but I don't.
9. Oh, did I mention that the Vicki/RH scenes were fabu. Not to mention, AWESOME flashbacks. Jesus Christ! Talk about when the show was PHENOM! Good Lord...can't deal. When Todd wanted Asa to die...no words. Miss that OLTL.
10. How nice has it been to have the Buch Twins and all their problems dominating the canvas? Le sigh...I've enjoyed the break. I must admit it. On the other hand, I've also hated the Mes/NQS shiz so I'd take the Buch girls and their problems any damn day over the atrosh teens.
Okay. The next post will be a FULL one! Just had to catch up!