Dear Readers: While down in the Louisiana Bayou, Brody, Thomas, and I went on down to the Audubon Zoo and brokered a deal to have this adorbs family of alligators flown to Llaiview and let loose on the members of the Evans, Salinger, and Ford families (Oh, and Aubs, Cutter, and all other pointless characters) since no other proposed solution has been able to rid the canvas of the pointless newbie infestation. Sincerely, John McBain, Chief of Detectives, Llanview Police Department.
First of all, Blogger continues to hate me, so if the formatting is off again, I apologize. ME is going to try and post this from her Mac later this evening!
TGIF and all that jazz! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday thus far! Thankfully, I have been having a pretty low-key day but have still been busy. Getting ready to party with ME and Ross tomorrow night and am beyond excited!! Hopefully, I don't forget to pack anything. Fingers crossed.
ME will be back to post about Monday's episode, and everyone can rejoice!! So, with that being said, let's get this party started! Apologizing for typos right now!
Friday, August 12, 20011: John McBain and Co's Mudboat and Delcambre Reebox Edition of the Goings on in Llanview, PA.
Brought to you by Buba's Swamp Tours, Inc.
Brought to you by Buba's Swamp Tours, Inc.
Ok, so I am just going to go on ahead and do a numbered post of random observations throughout the show rather than go segment by segment. Makes my life easier. Hope ya'll enjoy.
1. Delphina amuses me to an extent, but enough already.
2. In case ya'll forgot, the backdrop of the Buch Manse it atrosh.
3. Omg, those of you who know me, know how much it pains me to even think the following, but I have to say it. Nora looks atrosh. For the sake of my own sanity, I am going to convince myself that this look was put together on purpose to show how defeated and exhausted (mentally and physically) the poor woman is at this point in time. I mean, she looks like she has zero make-up on.
4. I know that Mestiny didn't just ignore Nora's phone call. Bitch, EXPLODE! Oh, and I need the "Mr./Mrs. B." shit to stop like last year.
5. Queen V looks all kinds of fabu! That is all.
6. Still don't like Jess but am thanking the Baby Jesus that she ain't acting like Tess for now.
7. Time out! McBain has been knocked out and taken to the Louisiana Bayou? Peeing!! For real? He needs to break free and crash ME and Ross wedding reception tomorrow. We'll take photographs for ya'll.
8. Did RH just say "... letting Jessica's alters run RAMPAGE"? Let me rewind. Yes, he did. All righty then. Flub!
9. Thank you, OLTL for not making these three security men assume phony southern/Louisiana accents. Seriously!
10. Aaaaand, my tv has now been muted. I REFUSE to listen to Nora grovel to Mestiny's ass yet again via a voice mail message. I cannot say enough how much I loathe this storyline.
11. God, Nora looks so defeated. Poor baby needs a hug - where is my handsome Bo Buchanan when Nora (and I) needs him? Speaking of, let's be serious, like Bo Buchanan wouldn't attend his brother's sentencing. Fail, OLTL.
12. Dani and Tea are adorbs together.
13. Omg, totally off topic, but it is thundering and about to storm here (at my parents' house in Louisiana). I will go run outside if it starts raining since the Texas drought continues, and I have forgotten what rain looks like. Ok, back to the show.
14. Oh hey, Thomas and Brody. Welcome to Louisiana! May I make a suggestion? Take that as a yes. Change your clothes immediately. All three of you will be dripping in sweat in a matter of seconds (if not already) with those long sleeves in this heat and humidity. Mercy!
15. These promos for The Spew continue to insult me.
16. I mean, Clint had a heart transplant, has been in prison, and is in a wheelchair, and he looks better than Nora.
17. Peeing, Jess. I would rather watch Nat sleeping with Brody instead of this seance foolishness.
18. Snap, a "mija" from Tea!! Always fun to hear.
19. I could quote from these RH/Toad/Vickers Buchanan scenes, but we would be here all day. I mean, I am peeing on myself!! These scenes are fabu!
20. Suh-nap, a pic of the actual Patrick Thornhart! I wonder how much Thorsten Kaye got paid for that.
21. Isn't is unethical for Viv to be Mes' doctor? I am sure it must be unprofessional also; however, since Nora can prosecute Clint, I am going to let Viv slide.
22. Ugh, I have said it before, and I will say it again, I need Judge Barbara Fitzwater to bring her fabu self back to Llanview. I cannot stand this presiding ass clown.
23. Love how the two Todds are sitting virtually the same way on Vicki's couch.
24. So, all of this Patrick/Todd/Irene stuff has been going on in Louisiana this whole time? All righty then.
25. Nat wanting to be there for Rex and help him out truly is endearing. Woah, Nat just keeps $50 bills in her cleavage/bra? Damn!
26. In case ya'll were wondering, I am not discussing this Mes shit on purpose. My blood pressure can't take it.
27. Judge Babs Fitzwater would not tolerate this free-for-all atmosphere in her courtroom.
28. Nora has not uttered a damn word yet this episode (aside from the voice mail).
29. Wait, Baker is here now? Ok.
30. Not going to lie, I am kind of curious as to how David got Irene's diary. Or, should I know this already?
31. Peeing! Alex O. is sexting Vickers-Buchanan?! Hope Dorian doesn't see those texts.
32. Have not read spoilers, so I am making a guess right now based on where this Clint sentencing seems to be headed. Clint is going to be sentenced to house arrest, Martha Stewart/Linsanity Lohan style and is going to live at Llanfair withVicki and the rest of her refugees. Let's see if I am right. Oh, and Clint's crooked tie continues to annoy the crap out of me.
33. Dani, I beg of you, please keep you promise not to get back together with NQS. It will be the best decision of your life!
34. I am ff this Mes shit, but Felicia Evans looks pissed, and I can only assume that Mes told her that Nora begged her ass to keep the baby. Not stopping to verify. This. Storyline. Needs. To. End. Now.
35. Aaaaaaand, I was correct about Clint! Lawd, I could do Delphina's job! Awe, Clint and Vicki are like seconds away from a reunion.
36. "Hello, Todds Manning." Peeing. Thanks, Vickers.
37. Awe, a Nora/Vicki moment - always a joy to watch. Btw, what the hell is this shirt that Nora has on? Atrosh.
38. Awe, now Nora is calling Bo. That makes my heart happy! TIMES! THE! EFF! OUT! OH! HELL! NO! I KNOW that I did not just see Felicia Evans forcefully grab and then slap the shit out of my Nora Buchanan. Bitch, EXPLODE right along with your annoying, bossy daughter/granddaughter/whatever. I mean, Mamma Evans wacked Nora so hard that Nora almost fell down. There is absolutely NO excuse for Mamma Evans' behavior. Neither Nora nor I needed that today, ho. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF! By the way, just an interesting little FYI: right after OLTL today, "Nora" was a trending topic on Twitter - Word, yo!
39. Dani, you are not an attorney, FYI.
40. Awe, David left? Tear. I really do want to know what is in Irene's diary.
Allll righty, everyone! I am off to finish packing for tomorrow, and then I am going to go watch reruns of "Dallas" with a friend of mine. Word!
Thank you all for putting up with me while ME is away. As always, I truly enjoy each and every moment of writing these blogs in her absence. Hopefully ME can get some pics up of the reception at some point! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Love ya'll... mean it,