RH: "Hey, I just came by to pick up Addie and take her to a nice dinner. I know she has been the one raising Hope so I'd like to thank her. Then when I get back, we are going to talk about you being a failure as a parent. Ok, can you go get Addie now please? Thanks."
Thursday, August 21st--Marty Even Agrees That Todd Cared for Hope More In This Episode Than Starr Has Since She Has Given Birth...Word
1. Liam is the most adorbs baby of all time and I could just stare at him for an hour. In other news: Brody's crazy train has left the station and he looked like he wanted to vomit when Natty discussed all that Delphina/Marty/Talkboy business. Lord.
2. We should play a game. Christian's purpose on the show is _______. Someone just please tell me. I haven't a clue at this rate. Kinda like Mad Libs. Just make up your own occupation, phrase, etc.
3. I need NuJack to be eaten by wild dogs.
4. Blair kissing Tomas. No words. She needs to get back with RH stat. K, thanks. Plus, that is probably the only way I will like her again....if she gets back with RH that is. I haven't really cared for her in years...just think she is hot stuff. Oh and Tomas' purpose on the show is ______? Exactly.
5. Dan-YELLA is going to be so mindf*@ked with all this daddy drama. Damn...this girl can't catch a break with this father situation. Ross Rayburn...then TSJ Todd...then mini Ross Rayburn came back (atrosh recast) and TSJ Todd killed him....then she started to like TSJ...now RH has surfaced...then TSJ lies and says he is still Todd Manning. Holy Hell...
6. Spotted Pony could be a clever nickname for an STD that males contract...just a thought. Mind in the gutter as usual.
7. Oooookay. It pains me to write good stuff about Starr since she makes me want to pull all my damn hair out but I do love these scenes with RH. They are FABU! HOWEVER, Starr even acting like she has had a hand in raising Hope..egregious. Bitch is lying to her dad on their first real visit in 8 years. Dirty Hamster! Positive note: RH continues to rock my socks since he said "Addie." I mean...word on that...
8. May I just say that TSJ is breaking.my.heart. Seriously. He is doing a phenomenal job! Poor baby. Superb acting! Even Tea and Dan-YELLA in these scenes...all area great, but especially TSJ. Right-o!
9. Are the doors at Llanfair EVER closed?! Natty and Brody just left the room and kept the doors open. FAIL.
10. TSJ and RH are effing incredible and I couldn't be happier with their performances. I'm so glad I'm liking this story right now. Oh, and RH with little Hope...adorbs.
Friday, August 19th--Marty's Excited to Discuss the "Spotted Pony" Since She Used to Work There...Believable?? ;)
Blair, I think that asking RH to explain why Starr let a complete stranger watch her daughter is a bit out of line since you have piss poor judgment with men and trust idiots/psychos/weirdos. Ok...
I need Starr to not wear that jewelry with that shirt. Ok so these TSJ scenes should be fabu...excited!
As much as Jessica annoys me I did laugh when she explained to Ford about how her day was. Also, rapist or not...Ford is cute in father mode. Maybe because I have heard how nice a guy David Gregory is I feel the need to compliment him? I dunno. I still want all the damn Fords gone but he is cute...
Give it up for the current "Puma of the Pony." I LOVE IT! I'm ready to see Kim on a pole. Damn...Clint Buchanan, just think of how much fun y'all could have had!? *Le sigh*
And the purpose of that 2 second Aubs/Cutter scene was what? Fail.
I mean...I have no words for these TSJ scenes. They are THAT good...seriously. I'm loving this...intense!
Jessica's shirt is effing hideous. Ugh. Ford...you raped Jessica so Clint isn't that much worse than you so please zip it. K, thanks. Jessica is so damn pouty...
These outfits these girls have on at THE Pony are quite interesting. And I agree with Natty...homegirl on the pole is gifted.
Aaaaaand, Aubs is really Christine. Cool beans.
Omigod, KZ's hubs fits the part of the strip joint manager/owner to a "T!" Totes! For shizzle...good casting! He has a good eye, too. Natty would make a good pole dancer since she is well-endowed.
I just need RH and Blair to get back together right now so I can start liking her again...please, OLTL. The sooner the better. I need this to happen.
Again, I can't emphasize enough how fabu TSJ is in these scenes. On another note, I'll gladly go to Hawaii with him...just sayin'. Starr is actually good, too. AND, of course, Tea is fab.
These promos for "The Screw" look dumb as shit. Seriously? I mean who is REALLY going to watch this? If I want to see this mess, I'll watch Food Network.
Sorry...I am just NOT feeling these Aubs/Cutter scenes. So, Christine Carr became Aubs Wentworth. Lemme guess...Aubs Wentworth's true identity is Kimberly Andrews? Good grief, Charlie Brown...
Natty looks super gorg in that red (or orange) top. Lurve it.
Snap...so Cole is in that pic with Starr on the front of that photo album. Brandon Buddy just got paid...good for him. Aaaand I dunno what my deal is but I'm kinda getting misty eyed watching RH go through the photo album and say he should have been there...lordy.
Tea will love Victor Jr. no matter what right? I think she will.
In other news: Blair's haircut now is sooooooo much better than her previous haircuts. Please keep this one.
I'm so thankful that SOMEONE shut the doors to Llanfair. Jesus. About damn time. Oh, and I don't feel sorry for Jess. AT ALL. Yup I'm a big frigid bitch...
Colleen with 2 E's reminds me of someone and I can't put my finger on it...
SNAP...RH is blaming Blair the Village Whore for him being locked up for 8 years! FABU!
Tea's reaction after talking to "Victoria" was perf. That's right Dan-YELLA...yet again, you are getting punk'd. Your dad is now RH. K, got it? Cool. Dan-YELLA's reactions are spot-on, too. Word...looks like Tea is STILL going to love her hubs. UGH...NuJack STFU!!!!! Explode!!! You and Mes vaporize NOW! Good God I can't even stand to hear this bastard talk!!!!! Poor TSJ: "I wish I was Todd Manning." Tear...
I.Blame.You. I kinda love it...can't lie. They will get together, but I'm totally okay with RH blaming Blair for a bit. I mean...why not?
LOL...NuJack may hate everyone right now Blair but I assure you that I hate his ass more. Woof!
Aaaand now I have to be tortured watching NuJack talk to TSJ. See...if this were the former, cool, witty Jack then I'd be totally into these scenes. Sadly, it ain't and I can't deal with it. WHANNNNN!!!! Bring back old Jack! Please, baby Jesus. I'm begging you! Dan-YELLA is a good little actress, yo? Her little speech to TSJ was rather sad.
Blair just pulled out a gun...nice.
Jessica lower your voice. You'll wake the Silver Fox and he needs rest. Le barf...a Tess reference and Ford spilling about how he misses Tess. Jesus H. Christ...can't catch a break.
STILL not caring about the Cutter/Christine scenes. Nothing has changed...
Times...I kinda feel like Starr is being a tad harsh. Just a little. I think she could be a little more understanding given the circumstances. That's all. I love TSJ's little speech to her...
Look at Blair bein' sassy and tryin' to talk some sense into Todd.
Dammit to hell...TSJ hugging the kids is so damn sad! Depression central...
Again...Jessica lower your effing voice so Clint can sleep!!!! DAMMIT! OH WOOF...Ford just HAD to suck Jessica's face.
Damn I want to see Kim! I thought she was gonna be on today! Of course her stripper name is Gigi...of course.
Aaaaaand Blair continues to be the smart bitch that she is thus leaving the safe open. FAIL in the smarts department. Joey wouldn't have even done that...
Awe...Tea please say you still love TSJ. I would appreciate it. K, thanks.
WHEW...I'm beat! About to go eat lunch since I'm starved! Again, I'll respond to all comments at some point today.
Love y'all to pieces.