Thursday, September 15, 2011

Step Aside, Bitches, There's a New Star in Town

Morris the Porcupine: That's right, Cutter, I am the star of this show now. I don't require a wardrobe budget, and my dressing room is bigger than Erika Slezak's. Hey, someone had to replace Christian.

Top of the Morning to ya'll,

I hope everyone is doing well on this fabulous Thirsty/Tito's Thursday! I don't know about you, but I am super thankful that today is TT. I have never needed a drink more in my life, and today is perfect because it is an LSU Gameday!!! Anywho, I just need this week to go away and never return.

So, here's the deal. I am going post about yesterday's show, and if I have time, I will blog about today's show this afternoon. If I don't get to blog about today's show today, then I will do so tomorrow afternoon. K, apologizing for any and all typos right now!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011: Rene and Addie are back in the attic playing gin rummy. Bo and Nora have now joined the game. Morris is getting an Emmy nomination. Marty is not pleased, but she kinda wants Morris to come to her Halloween party. She's been looking for a mascot!

Great, if this is a sign of things to come, I will hate this show. Starr and James. Not even discussing them. If Starr starts singing, I will lost my shit. I know that she is upset about Victor, Jr.'s death and all, but she and James are boooooring. Sorry. KA looks pretty, though - hair and makeup are fabu.

Aaaaand, things just went from bad to worse because Spaz and Dani are here. Say something nice, MH. Dani looks cute. Her hair and makeup look great. That's all I got. Not even discussing Baz. He's a waste of my time and energy, and he can't leave soon enough.

Blair looks fab, and that's all I have to say about that scene with Thomas.

I mean, somebody has it in for my ass. I know that I bad mouth Mestiny, but this punishment is just a bit extreme. Not only is NQS on, but Roxy (who I lurve) is discussing Morris the Porcupine with him. REALLY, OLTL? REALLY? Why don't you just put up a picture of a middle finger or a sign that says "Eff You, MH and ME" in the background or something. I am so mother effing insulted that this show thinks that I want to see storylines surrounding a damn porcupine or pointless characters at this stage of the game. Note to TPTB at OLTL, I will remind you for the 386th time: We only have until January. I am begging you to rid this canvas of the teen scene and pointless newbie characters (or put them faaaaaaaar in the background), and give me my vets, namely the Fab Four (Vicki, Clint, Bo, and Nora). Oh, and while I'm at it, please let them have their own storylines rather than propping the teens and reacting to other people's drama. K thanks!

Aubs/Christine and Cutter now. If I have to watch them have sex, I will lose it and run around my neighborhood Marty style.

Clint and Kim. Typically I enjoy them; however, they will not save this show. Oh, and I need Clint and Vicki back together, prontito!

Sick of this Rex and GiGi ghost shit, too.

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I'm making five comments about this shitfest and getting back to work. I sincerely apologize for this, but I have zero to work with. The show sucks.

1. New opening sequence I see. I will spare ya'll my analysis of it.
2. I mean, IF I get five comments about this show, I will be shocked.
3. Ugh, I am looking out of my window as I type this and am just so sad to see all of the vegetation dying. We. Need. Rain.
4. "Taxi-derma-tology"? Thank you Rox, I needed a hearty laugh!!
5. It baffles me as to how Blair and Thomas are so boring, but they are. Sorry.
6. I like the color of Aubs/Christine's dress.
7. Just a reminder, Clint is so handsome and regal. Period!

Ugh, that's it. That's all I have to say about this show. Woah, six comments. I am honestly shocked. The show was horrible and boring, and I need things to pick up... like yesterday. For your sake and mine, here's hoping that today's show is better.

Until later... Love ya'll, mean it!
MH



2 comments:

  1. Again, thanks for sparing me the horror of watching. If they don't repair this Matthew mess and feature my Bo and Nora in an ADULT storyline of their own I am done. I will never turn this show on again. Even if my Cord and Tina are coming back. I am just that disgusted. WTH is NQS on this show? Does anyone care about he and Dani? Anyone? Happy Titos Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! I apologize for taking a freaking week to respond to your comment! Agreed, the show is disgusting, and it baffles me that anyone would care about NQS and he and Dani. I mean, I don't mind Dani and actually liked her with Matthew. Can't stomach her in scenes with NQS. Woof!

    ReplyDelete