Shane: "If the writers had any sense, they would have had you die and not TSJ. You are nothing more than a ______." Anyone feel free to insert your own term of endearment.
Okie dokie...on to the whodunit!
Thursday, September 1st--Marty Can't Believe It is September Already!
1. I laughed when Rex called Shane a ninja. Oh, and I need Rex and friends to move out of the flippin' Buch mansion. K, thanks.
2. Dammit.to.hell. REALLY?! The point of Tomas and Baz being on this damn show is what? Exactly. Oh and Tomas was supposed to meet Baz at Capricorn two hours ago (praise baby Jesus we didn't have to watch that crap)? So, let's see...potential killers: Tomas, Shane, Rex, RH, Brody, Irene...who else am I missing? Tina? HA! Marty?! Jesus, I wish. Anyway, this whole episode is basically setting up everyone and their damn kid to be the killer. Good grief, Charlie Brown. Did Tomas just ask Baz if he wants to be more than a musical team with Starr? Kill me.
3. KDP can cry on cue, yo?! Jesus, Marty and Joseph...pretty good. Oh and I'm annoyed with Starr.
4. I NEED this show to get a new opening. Lord have mercy. NEED it. In other news: Brody is a walking psych case and the background on his phone...PRESH.
5. I really need for Shane to NOT be the killer. I mean...too many teen murderers in Llanview as it is. Le barf.
6. Granted Tea and Dan-YELLA were fabu as usual. HOWEVER, Dan-YELLA really embraced my nickname for her. Good God...I need her to tone down that yelling and screaming a few notches since I'm pretty sure my right eardrum just flippin' exploded. Snap...the atrosh ottoman is missing. Prayers answered.
7. McBain to NuJack: "You know at a time like this you need to stop acting like such a jerk." WORD! Listen to this man, bitches! I soooo wanted John to smother NuJack. I mean...this child is ATROSH. He, Mes, and NQS make me such a mean person at times!
8. I don't know how or why but I'm bored this episode.
9. For good measure and for the ultimate f*@k you, Blanca had to surface this episode. I mean...I was enjoying my holiday weekend. Really I was...
10. DORIAN!!!!!! Praise God! Best part of the damn show! On another note: as if Bo Buchanan would NOT be involved with this Victor shooting mess...just woof. I was bored this episode and need something better from Friday. Possibly a vet appearance? So thankful for the Dorian snippet.
Friday, September 2nd--Marty Is Preparing for Her Labor Day BBQ So Little Hope Thornhart Is Subbing
1. Kim is dressing better this go 'round. Sluttier, but better. Oh, and so Crystal Hunt is NOT coming back as Stacy so I wonder how all that is going to play out. I'll be damned a Kyle, Fish and Sierra Rose mention? Lawd. Soooo Kim knows Rick Powers AND Cutter.
2. I love Aubs' robe. PEEEEEEING!!!!!!!! Cutter is now working the front desk at the Minuteman?! Ugh. I want donuts now. Damn Cutter for bringing those. Oh, and I'll pass on the Cutter/Aubs sex.
3. I will be so bored this episode. Now Rama and the star of the show, Christian Vega. Jesus. I mean we don't have time for these people!!!! UGH. THERE IS NO TIME FOR THIS! Rama: "But hurry! You only have so much life to live." Exactly. So I need you and the newbies off this damn show...word.
4. OMG OMG OMG. Clint!!!! Hey darlin'. You look rather dapper. AND Vicki?! Sweet lord. I might have recovered from the big fat Blanca f*@k you since Vickster and Clint Buch are on. Word. Aaaand an RH/Victoria scene. Beside my damn self.
5. In pissy news: Supposedly any chance of Vicki and Clint rekindling their romance is thwarted for a bit thanks to Kim. Can we say "regurgitate?"
6. Why isn't Natty working her ass off at the LPD right now? I mean...biggest thing in Llanview right now is Victor's murder and they need their star CSU on the case. I won't let this go...
7. I mean...I need these Vicki and RH scenes to be longer. I also need for the Clint scenes to be longer. So RH ain't gonna have a scene with Clint and he is right there in the foyer?! Oh, and in case y'all forgot: Jess is boring as hell.
8. I am bored...how? Why? Vicki and Clint are on...yet I'm bored. WTF. I'm sorry this post is so damn bad but I can't help it. NOTHING to work with...zip! Nada!
9. I am dying to know how much black there is in McBain's closet and I also want to know if he has ANY items with color. ANY.
10. I love that Vicki is bossing Clint around. Lawd...now Jess and Christian. BORING. Aubs' outfit at the BD cafe...presh.
11. JESUS! I haven't read spoilers on this so I was in the dark...Kim is Aubrey (aka Cutter's sister). Good grief.
12. Ugh...I need more Bo and Nora on without the pregnancy story. K, thanks.
Oh and have y'all seen these OLTL bloopers? They are HYSTERICAL since people are saying "f*@k" and "shit." The WHOLE thing is hysterical but if you go to 9:30 mark the cursing really begins. I was peeing on myself! I think the one at 10:24 is my fav. Thought y'all would appreciate this:
Oh and the scenes with Asa are beyond hilar.
Ok, I have to run and enjoy the rest of the day. I'll be back later to respond to comments. Hope y'all are having a fabu holiday!
Love y'all and mean it,