RH's Todd: "Sam, if we hurry we can go hear Bon Jovi at Rodi's. You may not know who he is, but he is this awesome rocker from Jersey. Spiderman loves him so you will, too."
Morning!!! HAPPY EFFING MONDAY!!! We actually accomplished a lot of wedding stuff this weekend despite having a mini flood Saturday. Ugh. I'll refrain from discussing. Sooo...that is why I'm blogging at 5:30 a.m. as opposed to yesterday. Anywho....I thought Friday (like Thursday) was uber good. Speaking of Thursday...I had ZERO comments about that blog. Was it THAT bad? It's okay if it was...that is expected. Back to Friday...I have to say I do miss Clint (B/N too but I expected their absence...but, CB needs to surface). =( However...FABU show. Todd story picking up...word! I'll make this as thorough as I can. Have to consider time this morning though. Ok, let's do this.
Friday, July 22nd--Bon Jovi Loves Llanview. How Could He Not?
1. OMG...Sam is ADORBS!!!!!! Also, Dorian's pool is shit. A mansion and that pool...crock.
2. You know, Natty, I wish John WOULD blame Brody for global warming (after they have had an intense dart game and too much Hounds...word). Brody's response would be something straight out of a horror movie since he is all crazy and shit nowadays.
3. Tea's dress is uber adorbs. That color would look awful on me but I love it.
4. I'm not commenting on the RH stuff yet until there is some damn dialogue...
5. I love that Vimal and Brody are hangin' out in Toad's office. I'd be pissed. Also, the euro vs. the dollar sign is so absurd in case y'all forgot.
6. Oh, and Dorian is lookin' all kinds of fierce. She can sport polka dot like no one else.
7. RH looks like a completely different person with his hair slicked back like that...or maybe it's just me.
8. Jesus H. Christ...that ottoman or whatever the hell you want to call it in Toad's house is such an eyesore!!!!!!! I just cannot let this go. It's like a bird just flew by and shit all over it.
9. Ah...the agent's name is Baker. I couldn't remember it for the life of me. So Tomas and Toad are in cahoots with these agents...that is about all I know at this point. If y'all know more, please tell me. Oh, and I have to say that my FAV spoiler I have read so far is: "John reveals the real Todd Manning in the beginning of August." LOL. Hello?! OF COURSE he does! I KNEW McBain would figure this shit out! Snap! Oh, and that means this story finally goes somewhere...thank you, baby Jesus.
10. I'm sorry but my heart breaks when I hear all these "I saw Marty in the lab" references. WHANNNN! I just need to see Marty break that bottle against John's slot machine (or whatever the hell she broke it against) and threaten Kelly Cramer. Just one more time please! Oh, I need to see her spaz out about how John hates artichokes....good times.
11. Ok, so it's official: Brody has that crazy twinkle in his eye while talking to Vimal. Paging Dr. Levin and his team of clowns...
12. Snap...the Llanview docks have a telephone booth. I don't know about y'all but I never see a telephone booth nowadays. Wait...times the f*@k out. I just realized what I just wrote. Llanview has docks? How come they don't show them more? And, I would love to know what the boats carry.
13. Ok I CANNOT handle Toad yelling at little Sam. I'm getting all kinds of defensive here. Just no!!! Hello Starr...you look like you are ready to go to an LSU football game in all that purple and gold. Mercy. But I hate her outfit, so people would def talk about her. The glasses are too much with the outfit.
14. I know I have said this and maybe I'm cold-hearted about this, but I am just NOT feeling it for Rex anymore. He's kinda bein' a little douche (in my eyes), and I'm finding it annoying. Also, SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE THE F*@KING SONG THEY ARE PLAYING AT THE BUENOS DIAS!!!! Jesus, Marty, and Joseph! They play the same whiny ass song over and over and over. UGH.
15. Ugh...I need to kinda hurry up so I can go get dressed. My stylist is on her way to do my hair and make-up. Random comments coming...
16. McBain is ON this Todd Manning shit. I love it. He is like a badass, black suit wearing, whispering Hercule Poirot. Does everyone know who that is? Please Google if you don't. I love Agatha Christie books...word. Again, we will ALL learn at least ONE thing from this blog if it kills me.
17. Tea looks hot and I'd do her. And (I cannot believe I am saying this shit), I am actually thankful that Baz said all that smack to Tea about Toad and Tomas so she will stop being so blind and get with the program. I mean...your long lost DJ of a nephew is figuring this shit out. Get on board, Tea.
18. The Bon Jovi quote pretty much made my year...
19. I need someone to remove Baz's shirt and burn that shit now...NOW.
20. Toad's kinda slipping. Paranoia can get the best of people. I see a little Marty...no, not THAT kinda crazy. Just the paranoid part. There is a little Marty sauce dribbing from Toad's chin...that's all.
21. I'm sorry but Natty being a crime-solving genius with McBain...total crock of shit and just not believable. Let's be serious. I laugh when she discusses all this mess.
22. Dorian has been wasted this episode...hardly been on. FAIL. Ah...a Bo and Nora reference from Rex. Tear.
23. Speaking of my Bo and Nora sadness...where the EFF is Clint?! Not on all week? What the eff is that about?
24. Y'all I can't believe this but I just flat out love Tea and now the word is she is gonna leave. UGH.
25. Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A location scene with Baz and Starr?! Why oh why God do you do this to me? Say what?! Starr just said she was going to the Buenos Dias but she had to stop and get gas first? Where in the middle of the f*@king woods? This is dumb as rocks.
26. OMG...John McBain just got even better in my eyes. He gives Louie free food and let's him do as he pleases at the docks. What a guy...
27. John and Natty could no doubt crack the case in 5 minutes if they started playing darts. Gets the mind going...
28. I'm praying someone in the kitchen at the BD Cafe poisons NuJack's food. PRAYING!!!
29. I'm like all kinds of pumped about the McBain/RH stuff. Y'all have no idea. I think they will make a fabu team!
30. This location shoot with Starr and Baz marinated in shit for hours before it came onto our screen...disgusting. Awful. Atrosh we have to see this disaster.
31. I'm on Team Tea with all this foolishness. I need homegirl to wise up and not get damaged during all this mess but I'm afraid it will be too late.
Okay, I have to run!!! See y'all this evening (hopefully) or in the morning!