This picture explains itself. John bakes pies. Word. Now there is an apron to boot!
What it do?! Happy Hump Day! I have zero clue has to what happened on the show Tuesday. Normally, MH will let me know but she has company visiting and missed it. Regardless of who is on the show, I will happily watch anything since I have been subjected to CNBC for the last hour thanks to Ross but now he is gone so I can blog...word. I know I have a couple more comments to respond to and I'll do that from work at some point today. I will try to be as thorough as possible this morning, but it all depends on time. Ok...
Tuesday, July 26th--What Can John McBain NOT do? He Bakes For Crying Out Loud!
1. Alright, change of plans. I planned to be relatively thorough...can't. Starr/Baz kissing (FAIL) in the first scene...just no. To make things better, Ford and James are also at "the location." I mean...how does one expect me to discuss this foolishness? I can't.
2. Praise all things holy!!! Victoria Lord! Jesus, Marty, and Joseph...I NEEDED you to surface. I was hoping for a Clint appearance, too. Whannn...where is he?! :( Oh, it's ok Emily. I saw your post. I'm looking forward to him on today's episode. :) OH WOOF. Jessica is on today. Kill me. And Bree? I'll be damned. Again, Jessica has zippo business being in charge of those tots. The bitch is still dripping in crazy sauce, and she is a loose cannon on a good day. UNCLE BOBBY?! Balls! REALLY? REALLY, OLTL.
3. Wow...haven't seen Brody's apartment since they showed that clip of Brody and Natalie doing it in the bazillion flashbacks they showed of that. Hmmm...which is better? Brody or McBain's. As if that's a question...McBain's. He has a slot machine. I bet y'all think McBain's is better, too, huh? hehe. Sorry...I had to do that this morning since I'm feeling silly.
4. McBundle will no doubt be the shining star in these Natty/Brody scenes, because I have a feeling like they are going to be UBER boring. Y'all I can't get over the cuteness that is McBundle!!!
5. Ugh...I DO have to go here for a second. Soooo James and Ford get to have an in-depth conversation about his feelings for Jessica, etc. James gets to whine about Starr and their disaster of a relationship. Yet people like Vicki and Clint only had a short convo before his surgery and they really haven't been on together since....oh, I dunno...Clint almost effing died. Poor Bo and Nora only get to react to Matthew's atrosh doctors or they are having to talk to other shit characters (Mes). Echo and Dorian were at the Minuteman with silly string and what not basically playing a damn game. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SHOW?! I know it is summertime and all and the vets go on vacation...yada yada yada. But, I'm sorry. I don't give a rat's ass. When the vets ARE on, they are not given any good material and are forced to just prop others. Utterly ridiculous and I'm insulted. I'll stop. See...this is how I start running out of time in the mornings. Woof Woof Woof.
6. The thought of McBain in an apron and baking a pie from some Paula Deen recipe makes me smile. Can y'all imagine this man dressed in pastel? I literally CANNOT.
7. When y'all watch these "location" scenes what goes through your mind? I feel rage...violence...anger...embarassment. That's it...all I got.
8. Vicki, there could be someone lurking in the backyard girlfriend. Be on the lookout. Also, Vickster is having to prop the Buch twins. Over this shit like last year. I would love for Queen V to have her own story. I mean...too much to ask?
9. I need Natalie to stop sucking. I want to like her again...I do. However, between her lies, shitty forensic skills, and now boring scenes with both John and Brody...I have to say I'm having trouble jumping on the Natty train. *Sigh* Who misses the days when Marty and Natty would go at it? God knows I do. Those fights were so juicy and volatile. Tear...
10. I love that Tea is enlisting John to help Toad...a guy McBain loathes. Oh well...McBain's THE best. Tea is STILL looking fierce. God, she acts more like a badass at John's apartment than she does in her own modern house she shares with Toad. It must be the magic of McBain's mojo. Brings out the badass in her...
11. These "location" scenes are an effing trainwreck. I hate these woods. I wish some crazed Boy Scout would just come and eradicate all these atrosh characters. Or, some sicko girl scout could sell them poisoned Girl Scout cookies. Either scenario works for me.
12. Dammit to hell. That's it. Y'all I'm sorry but I am so bored. I mean...besides the fact that it is just lovely to see Victoria on the show today and the delicious fact that John McBain bakes pies...THAT.IS.IT. Y'all I'm just gonna do random snippets. I mean...let's be serious, I could be getting ready for work and watching the news instead of this foolishness. Terrible Tuesday. Woof. I'm apologizing now for this post sucking. I just have nothing to work with here.
13. I'm so glad Vickster told Jess that it's HER [Vicki's] house...shitastic or non-existent security system and all. SUH-NAP!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER Tina effing Lord reference!!!!! Now Vickster is talking about their relationship. Dear September, Please hurry up. I NEED Tina and Cord. For shits and giggles, may I also get Kevin at some point? k, thanks. xx, ME
14. Aaaaand RH continues to make a big chunk o' change without saying a f*@king word. I mean...where can I find a job like this? Description: must lurk in the shadows, not utter a word, spy on others, and make friends with cool children. I'M THERE! Sign me up, bitches.
15. I just got schooled...RH just talked in the flashback. Damn.
16. Vicki blends in with the furniture at Llanfair.
17. I used to find Natty and Brody either interesting or adorbs, but I ain't feelin' either of those today. These scenes are boring as hell.
18. Y'all I'm dying!!! Why am I so bored? Because I'm tired, maybe? I dunno...
19. Wasn't Starr supposed to be "getting gas?" WTF?
20. Oh...the third good thing about this episode is Tea looking all kinds of gorg in that dress. That is the only other thing. Sorry...forgot that one.
21. I'm pretty sure if I puked on Toad's ottomon no one would notice since it would just flippin' blend in...
22. Aaaaand, Natty and Brody will have sex. Just what I needed this morning. I wonder if we will be subjected to about 1,000 flashbacks of this like we were the last time. Good God.
23. James...YOU were Baz at this time last year. Wise up or grow some balls...something.
24. Jesus H. Christ....FASTEST sex ever!!! I mean...they hadn't even undressed all the way and then they were done? Yet, Starr, Baz, and James were still in the same quick convo...whoa.
25. This Ford and Jessica romance is nothing short of disgusting...
26. I'm not sure Hounds beer will go with the pie John is baking...
Ok so let's all pray that Wednesday is better. I can't do this again tomorrow morning. Lordy.
Have to run! Must go get fluffed and puffed for work. See y'all after while!
Love y'all and meaning it mucho...