McBain: "Natty, I'd love for you to come home with me, but I'm actually living with another man. I've been waiting for the right time to tell you...like when we were playing darts or something. But, I guess now is good a time as ever."
Ok so I promise to God I'm going to respond to comments from work. Yesterday was so jam-packed...no time to watch the show. Thank y'all for being patient. So...I'm attempting to watch/blog this morning. Ok, I have to hurry so this will be random comments that come to mind...
Monday, July 25th--John McBain's...The New Minuteman Motel?
1. How can I have faith that today's episode will be decent when that little gremlin NQS is in the first scene...shirtless?! I'd rather be locked in a room with crazy Brody than this shit. Dan-YELLA's outfit is adorbs on her.
2. I've obviously done something wrong in the past few weeks...talked about too many people, cursed too much, something. Only explanation for why I have to see these "location" scenes with the teens. Don't even get me started on Starr saying she had to stop and get gas. I'm so insulted by that...
3. Hell, Dorian lurking in the bushes will probably be the best part about today's show.
4. I love that there is a "Hounds" beer box at the docks. That shit is everywhere. PLEASE let this RH/McBain action be good. I need it.
5. Oh Jesus Christ...that's it. I am throwing myself in front of the train today on the way to work since I just can't take it anymore. I mean...Mes' ass has to be all up on my screen this morning?! WHAT.HAVE.I.DONE? Ugh! I mean...I don't have Bo/Nora/Clint on to help balance out this terribleness. I will not discuss these scenes any further for sake of my sanity (and life...literally), but I will say that I think Vivian is gorgeous and a fabu actress. Total shame she has to be in shitastic scenes with Mes. Mes is just a big rash. Whore.
6. Ok, I'm sorry but y'all can't expect me to write about these location scenes. Well, actually y'all can expect me to write about them but I'm sorry...gonna have to let y'all down. I feel like it is a Disney Channel documentary (if they did docs).
7. The CIA recruited Tomas after Julliard? Did I just hear that correctly? I mean...whatevs at this point. Y'all just absorb what Tomas said however you wish...
8. LOL....Dorian to Baker: "My niece's son was kidnapped. As was I." Please throw in that you were saved by Spiderman and that there was a dead body at your house the other day...found by the pool no doubt. Oh, and homeless man with a scar has been hanging out at my house. Lord...
9. OOOOOOOOKAY. Let's all just take a minute to go over something. Soooo....the sign at the docks says "No Freight Between 12 & 1 Or After 5 PM." LOL. I am interpreting this as....no freight there during lunch hours (12-1). Then you can't have freight there anytime after 5 p.m.....all the way until when? There is no time given so I just circled back to the next available time. 1 p.m.? So...the only time you can have freight is between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. If this is true then Llanview has the shittiest dock in the country. Jesus, Marty, and Joseph. A 4 hour window for freight?! I mean...people are probably frantic during that 4 hour window! I can only imagine the chaos!
10. McBain's got moves, yo.
11. I just realized it is almost 7. I'm taking too damn long and need to stop analyzing the sign at the docks and shit like that. Get with it, ME.
12. Baz: "I don't know anything about him [Tomas] except that he has a horrible taste in music." I mean...these are the kinda lines I'm having to hear. REALLY, OLTL? REALLY? I have said one thousand times and I'll say it again: I HATE summertime on soap operas. I mean...I need the fab four to effing come back from vacation and rescue us all. The RH stuff is picking up and that's good but this teen shit is starting to mentally get to me. WOOF!!!
13. Times...I love this Spiriva commercial with the elephant. Growing up I always wanted a pet elephant so I love this.
14. During these Mes scenes I keep praying a giant cow or some other large animal will just fall from the sky and land on her. Oh, and I read the spoilers that say Bo and Nora find out about Mes' pregnancy...KILL ME!!!! As if those poor babies need to hear that.
15. Well, I keep lookin' at the damn sign during these RH/McBain scenes so I can't concentrate...hell!
16. Ok so I'm feeling all sorts of bad for pretty little Tea. I want her to just kick everybody's ass after this is all said and done.
17. Aaaand, there is now someone shooting at McBain and Co. Times the hell out....WHAT is McBain shooting at?! He is just aimlessly throwing the gun around and pulling the trigger!!! HAHA!
18. You damn skippy that ain't the Llanview Police Dept., RH!!! It's John effing McBain's crib! The man has a slot machine. Whether you are into men or not, you WILL fall in love with him because you can't help it. He is THAT good.
19. Baz, just said Starr is "a mother." FICTION, bitches. What a joke.
20. I hate that Ross is missing Rick. I think he'd enjoy all this porn talk. Would y'all purchase NQS' film debut? I can honestly say I wouldn't buy it, but I would co-star with him in order to have Mes removed from the canvas. I stand by that...
21. Sean and Vivian have been together for a loooooong time? Really, Viv? Well...maybe so but I didn't know.
22. That's it!!! It is meant to be! Baz and Starr have weird dads and they are both REALLY into snakes. When's the wedding? UGH. Egregious. I mean...same time last year she was doing the same thing with James while still with Cole. Thanks for the middle finger, writers. Bad enough we have to watch this shit, but you are making it worse by having us watch THE SAME shit a year later. WOOF.
23. Peeing...Dorian just said "duh" to Todd when he told her to let him know if another body turns up! I.Love.Dorian. Game over. Poor Dorian...no one wants to go to her premiere. =( OMG Baker's cards have like zippo information on them. FAIL. What shit business cards.
24. Y'all know what movie gets shown at the "Vickerman" premiere, right? This will be hysterical and awkward...
25. That praying mantis is fake. No way that's real. Not discussing that kiss...no point.
26. I'm ready to hear about the Tomas/Toad connection and how they hooked up and are in cahoots, etc.
27. Ok, so I'm pretty excited about the Tea/John scenes...bring it.
Eh...the show was just okay. Praying today is better. Emily, did you say we get Clint action today?! If so, I'm BEYOND elated...y'all have no idea. WORD!
Ok...please excuse any and all errors! I'm in such a hurry this morning! I'll get on here at work!
Love y'all...mean it!