Sunday, December 12, 2010

You Slap Me Once, Shame on You. You Slap Me Twice and I Will Kick Your Ass, Marty...

Spoilers Mentioned...

I'm dying to start using this quote at some point in my life! Although that would require someone slapping me which would suck but I think I'd be willing to take a beating just so I can spout that off. Ok, I am LOVING this Marty/Natalie confrontation. Marty is about 10 kinds of crazy right now and it doesn't get much better. She doesn't give a damn about her career or anything at this point...except getting revenge on Natalie. I cannot wait for all this shit to hit the fan. However, I know there are a LOT of John/Natalie fans out there so I hope John and Natalie can work this out when Marty spills the beans...cause she will. How can Marty be redeemed after this? OMG, how about we bring back Patrick Thornhart?!?! God knows he could steer her back to sanity. Thorston Kaye is out at AMC and I'm dying for him to comeback! Hey, Marty needs someone to come and live in her awesome house (I still can't believe they gave her a nice house like that...). I am keeping my fingers crossed. Back to Natalie, bless her heart. She is FINALLY about to come clean to John and then he proposes...ah! I mean, you would think by now someone at Llanfair would have heard the truth about the baby at this point since she speaks aloud about the paternity of the baby in the foyer, living room, etc. of Llanfair. She says it everyday...so does Brody for that matter. Brody is hanging out at the gym right now so thankfully he isn't at Vicki's discussing the paternity either...

The gym scenes are PAINFUL!!! Jesus...what filler scenes. I can't watch the Fords tap dancing around while each threatens that they will do anything for Eddie to leave. Writers, we get it....the Ford bros want their daddy gone. Please stop shoving it down our throats. Also, Langston's horniness is out of control! Don't fight your dad, Ford, I'll sleep with you. REALLY? REALLY? I can't take this...

Ok...Clint's actions today were the straw that broke the camel's back with me. This whole time, I haven't bought the "Asa would do this" rationale. That's a whole other tangent I could go off on...yes, Asa would protect the company but kidnapping Nora and trying to break her and Bo up and now...Matthew! Asa would NEVER do that! The only reason I can watch all this is because I know that Bo FINALLY pieces it together that Clint is behind all this crazy shit. I cannot wait for a good Bo/Clint showdown. I was hoping that would have happened this time last year when Clint pulled the shotgun on Bo and Nora but this is gonna be good if the writers really put some thought into it.

It was tough for me to watch the Bo/Inez scenes. Actually, it was mainly just Inez staring at pictures of Nate, her 25 year old son who she had at the age of 8, and contemplating what to do. And...Bo drank his beer like he was taking a shot! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Wouldn't you think it would taste a little funny with 2 pills in the drink? Like a powdery taste or something? Anyway...at least he thought he was kissing Nora, thankfully. I'm also glad they aren't going to sleep together. Now, Matthew seeing them is a whole other story. Oh, and how did Matt know where Nate lived??? It's not like they are friends. Unless he creepily stalked Daniella (mi hija or whatever Tea calls her) there to spy on her and Nate...wouldn't put it past him. How awesome was the upcoming scene of Matt calling Nate's mom a bitch, whore, and homewrecker...oh hells yes! Can't wait for that and the car wreck drama...

So poor Nora is still at the Minuteman and she has no idea she is gonna get in a car wreck later...le sigh. The Eddie scenes were creeepy with a capital C. JWS is doing a GREAT job of being disturbing and HBS is knockin her stuff out of the park, too. Sooo glad he didn't rape her although he was damn near close. I was glad when those scenes were over...gave me the chills. I will say this, I hope I have that kind of cleavage when I'm 53 years old. I have to give credit where credit is due. And Rex will you just open the damn door already?!?! Ah! I'm eager to see how this car wreck thing plays out and how Bo is only going to find her ring on Thursday. Also, she has no memory of the accident?! Yes! Can we please have Susannah Hanen fly in from Switzerland to help her sister with her memory? That would be awesome yet it won't happen. God knows Marty will be in no condition to help Nora with her memory...bring back Susannah!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment