Monday, December 13, 2010

"She's a Whore, a Bitch, and a Homewrecker!"

As opposed to yesterday, I actually have said the titled quote. However, I've never said, no yelled it, while driving eratically after finding my father kissing his assistant. I've only said it among girlfriends while gossiping about some slut...come on, you know you have, too. If you haven't you should do it over cocktails with great friends...good times.

I know I have discussed that I loathe Matt's new "American Psycho" persona, but I FLOVE him now. Him finding Bo and Inez is awesome and I can't wait for the drama to unfold and how he will use it, if he does, against Bo. P.S. When did Matthew get his license? I never saw him at driver's ed with Darren, Destiny, and the rest when they had those God awful outdoor scenes in the parking lot a couple of months ago. And, where is Matt driving to?

Praise God for the Nora and Rex scenes cause they were effin great. I felt Nora's pain when Rex tried to untie her...poor thing is traumatized!!!! Rex was so sweet with her, too. (After he FINALLY opened the damn door...was interrupted like 30 times). But, when he helped her button her jacket that just pulled at my heart strings. Ah...and all Nora wants to do is get to Bo. I don't blame you, dear, I'd want that too. I love them and can't wait for them to reunite soon! I wanted to cry with her in that car when she told Rex to hurry cause she needs to see Bo. =( Oh, and of course, she had to look for the french fries in the back seat! Love it.

Ok, so it's obvious that Marty wrote a prescription to Inez for effing LSD!!!! Geez Louise! I mean, Bo STILL thinks he is freakin talkin to Nora. What kinda pills are those?!?! Man, you can tell he really feels terrible and he said the nicest damn things to "Nora." I sure hope he gets to say some of that when he actually sees her by the end of this week. This is killing me! I'm crying as I type...can't discuss further...moving along

Hmmm....the gym scenes. Again, this is my third time to talk about the terribleness that is the Angel Square Gym, or whatever the hell it is. Everyone there is getting on my nerves and I am so sick and tired of James handling the damn gun like a freakin 3 year old. Sadly, Robert Ford is now my fav of the brothers. Langston needs to just leave the show and at this rate, take Starr with her. Oh, where is Hope? Hopefully they got her a new babysitter since the last one was killed. Maybe she is with Addie in the attic...where in the HELL is she?! Anyway, back to the gym, I'm glad today was the last day of them. I'd rather put my hand in an effing blender and then pour salt in my open wound than watch that shit again. I never want to see that damn gym again.

I can't believe Natalie just left John during the proposal. Actually, I can since she is a ball of nerves right now but PLEASE for the love of God don't come back and say that you left cause you are pregnant and have to go to the bathroom a lot! There were a shitload of excuses to use but that was just dumb. I thought the proposal was a bit off, but oh well. And, I've NEVER heard John "I have no emotion" McBain say he loves someone. It just sounded weird coming out of his mouth.

Nice cliffhanger with the car wreck and then the several hours later Eddie's dead thing. Ok, I'm gonna say that James did NOT kill Eddie cause that is just way to damn obvious. Inez won't be the killer either I don't think. The close up shot of her eying Bo's gun at the end of the show is just a red herring. I may go with Nate on this one. Or, at least that is what I'm saying today.

I can honestly say that I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. Oh wait...Gigi's on tomorrow, so I'm not as excited. Thank you previews for being a Debbie Downer. Oh well, hopefully her hair will be tame and she will be bearable. Rex is so great when he is in scenes with the vets, yet he isn't that great with Gigi. Hopefully they won't speak to each other tomorrow. Also, I'm interested to see if Nora just walks away from the crash site or is thrown from the car (but she is wearing her seatbelt)....hmmm. I'll have a glass of wine and think about it.

Until tomorrow,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment